Sunday 17 March 2013

e.l.f. delivery!


Well hello again!

Sorry about my rather long break, I've had a lot of things going on recently but I have finally got the motivation today!

On Monday last week I placed an order from e.l.f (eyes, lips, face). It was a 50% off weekend for Saint David's Day so I decided to try some new things. I have ordered for e.l.f before and their products are great considering the price! My parcel came this morning and I thought I'd share what I bought with you all.


My box!


Firstly the lip products. All of these are from the Studio line and cost £3.75 each. 


Lip products in their packaging


The swatches from left to right consist of the 'Lip Liner & Blending Brush' in the shade Fuchsia which is a dark, bright pink. Next is the 'Matte Lip Colour' in the shade Tea Rose which is a muted pink/purple. Lastly is the 'Lip Stain' in the shade Birthday Suit. This is a bubblegum pink shade. 


Such pretty colours!


Next up I ordered some eyeliners. These are all from the Essentials line and cost £1.50 each. I am not a huge glitter or liquid eyeliner fan when it come to make up but this golden liquid one caught my eye. I love the colour which is the shade Copper and although I have only swatched it on my hand, the formula is really glittery and stays put even after rubbing. I also bought my first ever felt tip liners the 'Waterproof Eyeliner Pens'. They didn't have any black ones and as they were only £1.50 I thought I'd try some different colours. These included Hunter Green (dark green) and Coffee (dark brown). They are well pigmented and I just hope they will not smudge!

I also bought some cream eye-shadow  I barely ever wear eye-shadow as I'm awful at applying it and never manage to find colours that suit me. I thought I'd try again and bought the 'Duo Eye Shadow Cream' in Sugar Cookie. These are very sheer which I was hoping for. The pink looks like the nicest shade in my opinion and considering it only costs £1.50 I look forward to using this.


Eye Products


One of my favourite concealers is the e.l.f 'Tone Correcting Concealer'. My shade is Ivory and it matches my skin tone perfectly. The product does run out quite quickly but for only £1.50 I don't mind replacing it. This comes with an applicator quite like one that you would use for a lip gloss. 


Concealer and contouring powder


The last product I bought for my face was the 'Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder' from the Studio line. This cost me £3.75 and the colours are really pretty. Lastly I bought a nail block as they were only £1.50 and a glittery nail varnish 'Twinkle' which was in the last chance section so it only cost me £1.00 but it's a lovely top coat and I have no idea why it's being discontinued!


Nail Products


I do love e.l.f and their products. I'd recommend that anyone who hasn't tried any of their products has too! www.eyeslipsface.co.uk go and check it out!

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the middle lipstick swatch!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites at the moment, I never thought that it would suit me but it looks so nice!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you got some great stuff, I'll have to check out that website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the stuff is amazing for their low prices, definitely have a look!

      Delete