Tuesday 26 February 2013

Graze Boxes!

Hello!

Today the second of my half price Graze boxes came through the post and I thought I would right a post on them!

My Graze Box


The concept of Graze boxes is that you rate all of the snacks that they provide and they select four of them to put in the 100% recyclable box that fits through yours or your office's letterbox. They try to make snacking healthy by supplying snacks of a good portion with things like fruit and nuts in them. 

The boxes cost £3.89 each which I personally think is rather pricey. I did get one as a sample from Glamour magazine which I really liked but I did not feel that I could afford the full price for the box. I did end up cancelling my deliveries and after a while got an email from Graze asking if I would like 3 half price in return for answering a few questions. 

I ate the popcorn when I received the box so I can't show you, sorry!

I took up their offer and got my second box from the offer through the post yesterday. In this box I received 'lightly salted popcorn' which you microwave yourself. I've had the sweet version of this which was lovely and the bag wasn't too bigger portion. The only downside is that I couldn't eat this at college (as there is no microwave) which is where I take most of my Graze snacks. Another snack I got to try was 'Mississippi BBQ pistachios'. These are BBQ seasoned pistachio nuts. I have never tasted a pistachio so I have no idea on what these'll be like!

The punnets that I haven't yet scoffed!


Next, I got a punnet named 'Bonnie wee oatbakes'. Again, I have never tasted anything like this but this punnet contains about 7 'oatbakes' and a caramelised onion marmalade dip. Lastly I have a sweeter punnet named 'billionaire's shortbread'. This contains fudge pieces, blanched almonds, milk chocolate drops and cranberries. This one sounds really nice in my opinion and will probably be my first to try!

Billionaires Shortbread.


I think overall Graze boxes are a good idea to try and if you are new to Graze and would like to try a free one, I have a code that will allow you too! Go to http://www.graze.com/uk click on the promotional code link under the get started now button and copy and paste in this code CFVFRHYD . For every person that claims a box, I get £1 off my next box so show your family and friends guys! 

Hope you all enjoy your Graze boxes!

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of these but I'm so not healthy enough to enjoy it, I know it's bad

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, I do enjoy my chocolate! and sure :)

      Emily x

      Delete